Saturday, August 16, 2008

happy b'day Madonna


Half a century ago she born into this ordinary world, she's been in music industry for 25 years, released 12 fantastic album studio and dozen of great songs, no wonder she's the Queen of pop. Beside she's also an actress, producer, icon, world renowned stage performer, video visionary, writer, director and documentary film maker etc. (wow!)

I start have a crush on Madonna since I watched her music video Die another day, then become a huge fans since her album American Life.
She's really inspire me in this life to reach the top! and if I wanna be I should never stop. I also imitate her Queen attitude sometimes as a Prince, hahaha...
Today, August 16Th 2008, I want to celebrate for her brilliance, she's an awesome woman and the greatest female singer ever after all this time, strong and even stronger.
Go on and stay on the top Madonna!
note : don't forget to buy Madonna newest album Hard Candy :)

2 comments:

k33nny said...

Hueee...
dasar! Promosi melulu nih...
Udah kasi Madonna hadiah apa?
wakakakakakak

May said...

Aiihh..menyebalkan....komen gw bkn yg ptama...Huhuhu..
Keren ni blog nya. Ada gmbr2..Hihiihihi....